MY NUMERO UNO – THE BLACK AND WHITE NIKE. DUE TO MY OBSESSION WITH TRAINERS/SNEAKERS/HIGH TOPS ETC, I HAVE QUITE A FEW PAIRS. NOT ALL OF THEM ARE USED FOR TRAINING AT THE GYM, OR PILATES… WEAR THEM WITH SKINNY OR RIPPED JEANS, GREY TEE AND A BLAZER, AND YOU’VE TURNED YOUR STRAIGHT UP OFFICE LOOK INTO A COMFORTABLE YET SOPHISTICATED FRIDAY OOTD. I WEAR MINE WITH LEATHER LEGGINGS, AND A BASSIKE TEE – THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR WEEKEND ERRANDS / BRUNCH / COLES SHOP.
1. NIKE FREE 5.0
2. NIKE AIR MAX THEA PREMIUM BLACK
3. NIKE BLACK AND WHITE ROSHE RUN
4. NIKE LUNARSPEED MARIAH BLACK TRAINERS
Let’s talk about #revenge star Ashley Madekwe. Since her television debut on British series Secret Diary of a Call Girl (R.I.P), she has gone from strength to strength, and is now working alongside some of the biggest names in the industry on the critically acclaimed show, Revenge. (If you haven’t heard of Revenge, then you need an immediate intervention.)
I absolutely love her style, and scour her blog Ring My Bell everyday. When i say every day…i mean every-single-day. Because of this blog addiction, i now have wardrobe envy. She opens up to The Coveteur below.
Hashtage #revenge Hashtag #wardrobeenvy
– Marie Claire Korea February 2011. Sasha Beznosyuk by Alexis Limousin.
– Elle Singapore February 2011. Martina Prekopova by Thomas Mangieri.
– ASOS February 2011. Daisy Lowe by Guy Aroch.